Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

So a few weeks ago I received my Mom Vox from Influenster, which include a bunch of products to test out, and the best part is that it's complimentary.  One of the products in the box was Quaker Soft Baked  Oatmeal Cookie.  I must say YUUUMMM.  This cookie tastes like it came out of my oven.  I went out and bought my own box the next day and my family devoured it, we have found our new sweet tooth obsession. Needless to say it is a plus for me because I don't have to slave and bake cookie in the kitchen, lol.  I recommend these cookies to all families who love home baked cookies.  I have included some information on the cookies below...
-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

Where to Buy
You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies



Now what are you waiting for...run run to your local grocery store and buy yourself some yummies!!!


Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment