Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dino Lingo

So my daughter is on a quest to learn Italian ever since I received Dino Lingo (Dinolingo.com) in my complimentary Mom VoxBox from influenster (influenster.com).  Let me just say what an amazing program, it makes it so easy to learn a language. My daughter is enjoying herself while learning something that is going to be very helpful for her in her future.  I'm not going to lie, i'm enjoying myself also.  I recommend this to everyone who has kids and want them to broaden their languages.

Available languages:
English
Spanish
Korean
Russian
Polish
Portuguese (Brazil)
Portuguese (European)
Japanese
Dutch
Swedish
Greek
Italian
Turkish
Finnish
Latin
Arabic
Chinese (Mandarin)
Urdu
Vietnamese
Thai
Tagalog (Filipino)
Persian
German
French
Bahasa (Indonesian)
Irish (Gaelic)
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Bulgarian

I hope you enjoy this bonding learning time with your child.


Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment