Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

Who wants awesome nails with no dry time??? I do I do...If this is you then you must try imPRESS on manicure, www.impressmanicure.com. I was so excited when I saw that my VoxBox from influenster, which is totally complimentary, included Impress press on manicure.  I immediately had to try them, that was the first thing I tried in my box.  My daugther rocked them also and she loves the fact that there is no drying time.  You must rush to your local drug store and purchase some and try them for yourself, I definitely will be buying some more.  Here is some info to check out...
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.


Hope you enjoy your new manicure


Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment