Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

Ivory I must say is one of my all time favorite soaps, I love the smell of it, and how it leaves my skin feeling.  Another plus is that my daughter loves this soap.  When I received my Mom VoxBox, complimentary from influenster.com I was able to use the soap twice until my daughter saw it and it permanently moved into her bathroom.  Hey I don't mind, this soap is phenomenal and leaves the skin feeling amazing. While I was in possession of the ivory soap I had no need to have an extra face cleanser step since I used the soap itself and left my face leaving nice, clean and soft, Normally I can't use regular soap on my face because it stays all dry and itchy, but this wasn't the case with Ivory Soap. I recommend everyone try out some Ivory Soap for themselves.  Definitely will keep Ivory stocked in my house!!

Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment